Located in the suburbs to the north of the Metropolitan Area of Mexico City, a neglected house with moisture problems in the roof, entrance gate broken, floors and windows in poor condition, among others, needed an urgent renovation.
A neutral colour palette is defined for the new flooring, closets and windows. With the selection of materials and textures, a fresh look for the house will change dramatically the atmosphere for the users to have a bright, welcoming home.
· Carpet and old flooring removal
· New flooring installation
· Roof moisture repair caused by water filtrations through the domed plastic skylight
· Placement of 6mm tempered glass skylight
· Roll waterproofing membrane installation
· New windows placing
· Setting up of new closets
· Gate entry structure demolition because of beam flexural failure
· Installation of the new entrance gate