A kindergarten and nursery located in Cuautitlán, with morning and afternoon shifts, required more space to develop all the activities that students, parents and educators perform daily.
First, the reconfiguration of the existing classrooms and toilets on the ground floor.
Secondly, the extension of the building through a 2nd floor that includes the dining room, storehouse, staff toilet, the principal's office and multipurpose hall where activities like the nap time and homework club can take place.
· Excavation and placement of new footings and rebars
· Demolition of wall and column in classroom to extend it
· New beams on the ground floor to reinforce above
· Walls of second floor and rebars casting
· Beams formwork and casting
· Slab formwork, assembly and casting
· Stucco on exterior walls
· Plastering and painting of internal walls
· Slab formwork removal
· Placement of windows and doors
· Tile installation